spotsearch

Friday, July 06, 2007

Prosper Update- It's now a Lenders' Market!

I've been using Prosper.com as a lender for over a year now, and it has been great! I liked the Prosper lending experience because I felt like I was really helping people. Even now, one year later, I still look forward to browsing the new listings. I especially like entrepreneurial listings- I think it's great to help people live their dreams.I have about 24 loans, of various amounts, and so far, I have had no payment problems and no defaults (but, being realistic, I am sure eventually I will see some defaults). My average loan interest rate is an outstanding 14.49%. When I was first starting with Prosper a year ago, it was very difficult finding good loans I wanted to lend to. However, lately it seems to definitely be a lenders' market- there are so many good borrowers now that I am unable to lend to everyone I'd like to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home